Wednesday, December 3, 2008


This is my FYI board. Anything that is happening in school that needs to be posted goes here. The paper to the left is my "Tardy Sign In" sheet. Every student that is tardy has to sign this sheet and come the next day to a lunch detention that is to be served in my classroom. The pretty blue furry string has a pen at the end of it. I provide it for them because I don't want any excuses. I only keep my tardy students for about 5 minutes and send them on their merry little way. I do this because we don't have any real punishment at school for tardies. The Dean of Students is in charge of K-12. He couldn't possibly know every student. He is new this year and lazy. (But you didn't hear that from me!!) This is why our students are running wild on the campus. But I say this, as long as I have my classroom under control, he can not do his job and it won't bother me at all!!!

No comments: