Sunday, November 2, 2008

I HATE WORK!!!!

I have gotten to the point where I hate going to work. I love my students and that is why I go to work everyday. They are energetic and very lively. I don't like the fact that we have new administration and new rules. I think that if new people come in, they ought to find out what works and then fix it. This crew brought new people and new things that are a disaster. Our kids walk around sagging, skipping class, on cell phones, shirts untucked, and late to class with an excused slip. I do have to respect the fact that when you get into positions where you can make decisions, you will make them. (Even if they are wrong!!) I find myself saying on a Monday monrining, "I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!" I hate to see my school like this because I am a product from this school.

No comments: